Sunday, March 21, 2010
Growing up
Last weekend Kensley turned 1 month old! I can't believe the month went by so fast. It's true what everyone says, "time flies". I have to admit I was a little emotional that day just thinking that our little girl will grow up so quickly right before our eyes and before we know it we will be walking to her classroom for her first day of school, taking her to her first girls slumber party, seeing her off to her first school dance, cheering her on at her sporting events (hopefully softball games haha), having the talk about boys and how her dad has to APPROVE of any boyfriend (of course no dating until the age of 21 though haha), attending her college graduation, walking her down the aisle at her wedding, and coaching her through the labor of her first child, our grandchild. Wow thinking about her life down the road and the chance of it flashing before our eyes brings a tear to my eye but more than that it makes me grateful for our life, thankful for each day we have together. Now realizing that 'time flies' I will be sure to embrace every step of the way and make the most of our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment