New Milestones:
- Laughs out loud....such a cute little giggle
- Reaches and grabs her toys
- Rolls over from back to stomach
- Brings hands together
- Keeps head level with body when pulled to sitting
- Eats rice cereal....just started today and she likes it, although feeding is quite messy since she is used to only sucking the bottle
- Brings toys to her mouth
- Sleeps about 10 hours a night!!! She has always been a really good sleeper, at 2 months she slept about 7 hours a night. I guess she likes to get her beauty rest :)
Growth:
- Weight - 13 lbs 9 oz --- 50th percentile
- Length - 25 3/4 inches --- 97th percentile (looks like she might be tall like her dad and not short like me...yay!)
I think in this picture Kensley's lips and cheeks look just like Matt's when he was a baby. She's so cute.
ReplyDeleteLoree
She is so precious and beautiful! I miss you guys and love that i can stay updated via your blog! Give Kensley kisses from me and Gianna!
ReplyDeleteNicole & Gianna