- Roll from stomach to back (now she thinks tummy time is in her control as she rolls to her back almost as soon as I lay her down, while giving a little smirk as if saying, "haha I'll show you!")
- Loves standing, assisted of course, and will stay standing for a very long time
- Turns in our direction when we call her name
- Works to get a toy that's out of reach by rolling, twisting, kicking, and reaching
- Socializes with vowel-consonant combinations
Growth:
- Weight- 17 lbs - 75th percentile
- Length- 27 inches - 90th percentile
***I can hardly believe Kensley is already 6 months old, it feels as if time flew by. It is incredible to see her grow and develop. It seems like each day she is changing, learning new skills, noticing more of her surroundings, and realizing she can now reach her toes to her mouth to suck on, which lasts only a brief moment because her leg springs back to its' starting position. I love her and I am so thankful for this life.
Dear Matt and Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI am enchanted by the Cova blog. I was particularly touched by the photo of [Matt or Chuck's - I suspect Matt's] baby Kensley as she rests in your hand, so tiny and sweet. I was somewhat tearful t the thought of our children having children. As you said early on in your blog, "time flies". It seems that only a moment ago, Matt and Nick were two year olds, finding their way in the world, making friends and exploring the world around them. I have so many fond memories of their early years. Now, the cycle continues... She is a precious and beautiful child. Enjoy each moment. Time does, indeed, fly. Love to all, Paula
awwww how cute shes adorable so are you i miss you all sooo much pumped for school anyways she has grown up soo much shes goinng to crawl soon which means BABYPROOF THE HOUSE!haha anyways see ya in october.
ReplyDeleteoh sarah...she is just so precious! We got the birth announcement and it's just adorable! Have it on our fridge so we can see her cute lil face every day :)
ReplyDeleteSide note-- so weird that it got sent back to you because the address you sent it to was Sean's parents house!
Hi Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThe new pictures are gorgeous! She is a beauty! Miss you so much and hope we can see each other soon! Gianna just got her 3rd tooth and is officially crawling without the wobble! lol There is no stopping her now. I love the tutu and shoes on Kensley in the picture! I love reading your blog it always brings tears to my eyes. I feel everything you write but can never express it into words.
Love ya,
Nicole