Eats solid food- I'm making her food using the Beaba baby food maker and thus far she loves it. She has tried peas, green beans, carrots, peaches, and apples.
Hugs- She independently wraps her arms around me in a big squeeze hug, it's so precious.
Awwww such cute pictures! Can't believe how big she is getting! G has the same dress (from Gap right?) but in light green. I have the Beaba too and can't wait to use it. I made some homemade foods for Parker but that was before the Beaba was out! Hope to see you soon!
Awwww such cute pictures! Can't believe how big she is getting! G has the same dress (from Gap right?) but in light green. I have the Beaba too and can't wait to use it. I made some homemade foods for Parker but that was before the Beaba was out! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeletehow cute i cant wait to see you guys on saturday put your country wear on yall ha ha just kiding. i love you guys sooo much.
ReplyDelete