Saturday, November 13, 2010

9 months old


Kensley turned 9 months today and I can hardly
believe how quick the time flew by.  I adore her
little personality and I am smitten by her sweetness. 
*************************************
Kensley's Grandma Rene, Auntie Niki, Auntie Abby, and
 Uncle Matthew were visiting today, perfect timing to
take her 9 month photo. Auntie Niki, being the talented
photographer, took these pictures and I love how they turned out!

New Milestones:
  • Cut her first tooth - and then shortly after she cut 5 more
  • Pushes herself up to a sitting position from laying on the floor
  • Crawls....fast and everywhere! I can hardly keep up with her!
  • Claps her hands in excitement
  • Pulls herself up to a kneeling position while holding onto someone or something
Growth:
  • Weight - 19lbs 12oz --- 50th percentile
  • Length - 28 1/2 inches --- 75th percentile

2 comments:

  1. Kensley is so precious! Thanks for sharing your blog, I look at it often! Love Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah she is so adorable!!!! You're such a great mother! I love seeing your pictures and how you're doing! I'm so glad that things are going great!

    ReplyDelete