Monday, December 13, 2010

10 months old!


Our little girl is not so little anymore and I often wonder
where the time has gone. I know I say this a lot but seriously
where??
It seems like just the other day we were bringing her home
from the hospital, introducing her to our dogs, and becoming
accustomed to parenthood.  Back then she relied solely on
Matt and me, now she is a little independent girl crawling
and walking all over the place. Once again I must state
how grateful I am to spend each day with her to see her
grow and develop.

 New Milestones:
  • Pulls herself up to a standing position from sitting
  • Cruises (walks) along the side of furniture or walls
  • Uses immature jargoning (gibberish talking as if she is speaking her own language)
  • Responds to one-step command with gesture, "Can I have that toy please?" 
  • Copies sounds/actions, her favorite is coughing after you cough

(Side note) My mom made Kensley's head band with interchangeable flowers, I love it!  If anyone is interested let me know, she would love to make you one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment