My family visited last weekend and we had a great time! Kensley received a little stroller to push her favorite babies around along with a mini back pack to carry her things. She loved reading and coloring with Papa D. We also had a blast at the big water park; Kensley couldn't get enough of the slides and inner-tube. In addition, my dad, brother, sister and I had our own softball practice at a field nearby. My dad pitched us two buckets of balls each and I must say, despite being a little rusty, I can still hit the ball. Matthew has a great swing and can hit the ball hard and far. Abby also proved to be pretty athletic hitting almost every ball. My dad, still a great coach, encouraged us and gave a few pointers while throwing us batting practice. My mom and Kensley watched and cheered us on from the dugout. Thanks again for visiting, we miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment