Boy or Girl?........ It's a Boy!!!!
We found out we are having a boy and we couldn't be more excited! I know having a boy is a whole different ball game but we are looking forward to the new life. Only Matt and I went to the appointment to find out while Kensley played at a friend's house. We didn't want her to find out at the Doctor's office I think partially because she was so adamant about having a sister. So we decided to tell her in a special way at home. I covered a box with chalkboard paint, wrote 'Boy or Girl?' on the front, and enclosed it with blue balloons and a blue cake which wrote, 'To Kensley Love your Little Bro'. We told Kensley there was a surprise for her from the baby. If it was pink she would have a sister and blue would be a brother. She opened the package and her eyes lit up, I'm sure all because of the balloons, but in the end she was so happy to have a brother. She didn't mention once about it being a girl instead. Although, now she is saying she is happy to have a brother but she also wants a sister too. She says, "maybe next time can I have a sister?"
No comments:
Post a Comment