Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Updates

It's been awhile since the last post so here are some updates (most recent first)...

8 Months Pregnant!
picture and journal coming soon


7 Months Pregnant!


7 months and still no swelling, woohoo!! At this point with Kensley I was beyond swollen and not just my feet, it was everywhere.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed this trend of not swelling remains.  I also haven't experienced any back pain which I did with her as well.  Overall I'm feeling great I really have no complaints besides a little heart burn/acid reflux every now and then but I'll take that over the aforementioned any day.  Tums have come in handy and take care of the issue fairly quickly.  


6 Months Pregnant!
So far so good and passed the halfway point.  The Braxton Hick's began at the end of July, between 5 and 6 months.  I felt the light cramping and tightness in my tummy one day then placed my hand on as an automatic response and it was hard as a rock.  I knew the Braxton's had arrived but I didn't know I would be experiencing them so soon.  Hunter is very active; doing twists, rolls, kicks and punches.  Most nights he seems to sleep when I do, or at least his movements aren't as noticeable.  However, one night I was awake for hours because it was if he was gearing up for the championship game or something.  It must have been something I ate earlier that night which I don't recall.  
Kensley seems to be more excited about having a little brother now.  One day we were going through the plethora of stuffed animals in her toy box and she picked up Mickey Mouse and said, "Mommy, Mickey Mouse is a boy I can give him to baby brother.  Donald Duck is a boy too so I can give him to baby brother too!"  She was so proud she picked them up and brought them over to me and smiled at my tummy.  I'm not sure sharing a lot of her toys will come easy but hey I thought it was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment