Monday, February 21, 2011

10 things I love about you...

For the past couple of months I have been busy working on
scrapbooking projects for friends & family so I had little time to  
create pages for Kensley's pictures. This past weekend I was finally
able to make this one using her Valentine's Day pic.
The journal tabs say:

10 things I love about you...
  1. The endless cuddles I receive from you
  2. Your sweet, loving heart
  3. The way you give me a big squeeze hug
  4. Your adorable smile with only six teeth
  5. Your cute little giggle of a laugh
  6. When you grab my hand in yours just to hold for awhile
  7. The way you sleep curled up in a little ball
  8. The way you walk; a wobbly yet confident strut
  9. The way you love to share everything, even your food with the dogs
  10. Most of all I love that You are my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment