Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mommy to 1 plus 1 more!!




Being a Mommy to Kensley is such a blessing.  Each day brings forth new adventures and wonderful memories.  She is our little girl, our little princess, and will always be.  And now I will be a Mommy to a new baby bundle of joy!  The joy in my heart is overflowing, I never imagined it possible to love another as I do my husband and daughter.  Even though the baby isn't with us physically yet I still feel this overwhelming content.  Matt and I couldn't believe it when we first found out.  I took a couple tests because I thought there was no way it could be positive.  Sure enough they all came back the same, two blue lines--Pregnant.  Of course we were nervous about everything in the beginning due to my history but the Dr. assured us that everything looks great.  I am 14 wks along, into the 2nd trimester, and I feel great!  The nausea has subsided and so far I'm not having any other symptoms.  We told Kensley she will soon have a new brother or sister and from the beginning up to this day she insists it's a baby sister.  I'm trying to prep her in case it's not but she is pretty adamant about it.  We will soon find out.  So this will be my last Mother's Day as a Mommy of one, and Matt and Kensley have already made the morning special.  

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, the photo of you and Kensley is beautiful! It melts my heart. I cannot wait to meet my new niece or nephew. I am so excited. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete